Newly Acquired Figures.

TheSparrow

Re: Newly Acquired Figures.

Post by TheSparrow »

Well in that case, I'd love to find one for myself lmao

ToyBoxOfRassilon

Post by ToyBoxOfRassilon »

It's not "not rare" but it's definitely not expensive or worth flaunting! Wait a few days on ebay, maybe a week at longest and I guarantee one will show up for around £15! If not, look in bundles and job lots, always there! (as a customiser, I always look at those lmao)

JoelShelfy

Post by JoelShelfy »

ToyBoxOfRassilon wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:33 am
It's not "not rare" but it's definitely not expensive or worth flaunting! Wait a few days on ebay, maybe a week at longest and I guarantee one will show up for around £15! If not, look in bundles and job lots, always there! (as a customiser, I always look at those lmao)
Trust me, I’ve been waiting and waiting but I had to cave in. Was sick of looking around.
You’ve got people who genuinely think it’s worth $120AUD-$150, and most are going for $60AUD-$70AUD. Not found one much cheaper at all. I wouldn’t pay more than $60AUD for it personally. That’s about how much I got mine for. I got it with two other figures which would have cost $100 in the end but managed to take $15 off.

The Outcast

Post by The Outcast »

Wait, someone snagged a Unearthly Child 1st Doctor for $50 AUD including post? Dang, that's a steal. I've wanted one of those for a while. That and a Sea Devil are the figures I really want to obtain.

JoelShelfy

Post by JoelShelfy »

The Outcast wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:49 am
Wait, someone snagged a Unearthly Child 1st Doctor for $50 AUD including post? Dang, that's a steal. I've wanted one of those for a while. That and a Sea Devil are the figures I really want to obtain.
Hate to say it, but I’m now getting it for free 😂😂 along with a blue shirt/bowtie 11th from the TRU crash set, because I’ve done a few favours for the auctioneer who sold it.
Guess you can’t really complain about that, can you.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Oh wow, very lucky!

JoelShelfy

Post by JoelShelfy »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:45 am
Oh wow, very lucky!
Yeah, things like that don’t come around often at all.
That’s the last time I get a deal like that 😂😂.

The Outcast

Post by The Outcast »

I've acquired myself:
- The 11th Doctor and Paradigm Dalek Strategist from Asylum of the Daleks
- That six figure pack consisting of: Amy Pond, Sontaran General, Roman Auton, Dalek Drone, Stone Roman Auton and Stone Dalek.

Avon

Post by Avon »

I did the most frivolously stupid thing I could ever have done with my first paycheck of a new job, and bought myself an Ainley Master (for a decent price! I'm not that crazy :lol: ). So naturally of course, Al can now go ahead and reveal a new Ainley next week after years of excitement and expectation :lol: taken one for the community here.. (...I may have held him to the sky followed by "at last..!" :lol: )

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Avon wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:44 am
I did the most frivolously stupid thing I could ever have done with my first paycheck of a new job, and bought myself an Ainley Master (for a decent price! I'm not that crazy :lol: ). So naturally of course, Al can now go ahead and reveal a new Ainley next week after years of excitement and expectation :lol: taken one for the community here.. (...I may have held him to the sky followed by "at last..!" :lol: )
As I read the first part I was thinking ‘Oh c’mon man, this is the season of goodwill - don’t taunt me the fact that not only do you now have an Ainley Master but that you got it for a good price’ then as I read on I thought YES - THAT IS DEFINITELY WHAT WILL HAPPEN, so thank you Avon for your selfless act :D