B&M store locations stock update

Drewski1981

Re: B&M store locations stock update

Post by Drewski1981 »

A friend and I were both told, independently, in stores in Bristol and Cambridge respectively that the Dalek sets had been 'discontinued' and so the only stock the company had was either out on shelves, or waiting to be put on shelves, but no more deliveries would be made. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Changing the subject to the next wave: I don't suppose anyone has gotten whiff of the new K1 Robot sets yet?
Sad is happy for deep people.

rhysch

Post by rhysch »

Lepter1 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:00 pm
All sets including daleks are at the B&M in Riverside retail Park, Warrington.

Tons of tardises.
probably a bit late now but i don’t suppose you know if there are any TARDISes still there? i’m still trying to track one down near me but i could possibly send my partner on a goose chase there if they’re still in stock, it’s not too far
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

JamieBate

Post by JamieBate »

Drewski1981 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:46 pm
A friend and I were both told, independently, in stores in Bristol and Cambridge respectively that the Dalek sets had been 'discontinued' and so the only stock the company had was either out on shelves, or waiting to be put on shelves, but no more deliveries would be made. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Changing the subject to the next wave: I don't suppose anyone has gotten whiff of the new K1 Robot sets yet?
Guy on Facebook who usually gets them in for other people said early February. 2nd - 7th I think

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

JamieBate wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:00 am
Drewski1981 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:46 pm

Guy on Facebook who usually gets them in for other people said early February. 2nd - 7th I think
I'll keep my eyes out. The distribution to this part of the south west has been abysmal for the last few releases, and we're being left to the mercy of scalpers more and more.

Spending hours going store to store was almost fun a few years back, but now with the combination of poor distribution and the fact B&M have no anti-scalper measures in place, it's started to become really tedious for me. :x I know a lot of others are beginning to feel the B&M Collectors Fatigue too. :(

BoundryHopper

Post by BoundryHopper »

Still no Daleks or Hartnell & TARDIS in any of the stores in Wisbech, March or Peterborough. Just those awful (to me) mini Daleks things)... :( :x :cry:
:evil: #SAYNOTOSCALPERS :twisted:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

BoundryHopper wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:28 pm
Still no Daleks or Hartnell & TARDIS in any of the stores in Wisbech, March or Peterborough. Just those awful (to me) mini Daleks things)... :( :x :cry:
I rather fear that if they don't have the autumn sets in yet they probably aren't getting them at all. Which would be a shame. But the stores I've been to have had them and sold out and that's it, they're done. I was in the dundee one in mid december and they had everything from the second wave in vast quantities, I got the five doctors set, which was the only one my own local store hadn't got when I'd last been in, I was back in the dundee store on friday just been and they had one earthshock set, absolutely nothing else from wave 2. A few marinus sets, and one power, but wave 2 seemed to have gone like the warmest of cakes.

Dalek Thay

Post by Dalek Thay »

Did anybody find anything in Cumbria or Lancashire at all before they all sold out? Specifically the Tardis set?

Just wondering why there seems to be no stock anywhere, only a couple on ebay too, usually be flooded with new sets! CO could have stuck this one on their site and sold 10x the amount. How they didn't predict a 1st Doctor Tardis being popular after 10 years of the first one selling for up to £200 is beyond me. But hey, at least we have 3/4 each for the 4th and 5th Doctors, never have any issue finding those! :D

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

Dalek Thay wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:43 pm
Did anybody find anything in Cumbria or Lancashire at all before they all sold out? Specifically the Tardis set?

Just wondering why there seems to be no stock anywhere, only a couple on ebay too, usually be flooded with new sets! CO could have stuck this one on their site and sold 10x the amount. How they didn't predict a 1st Doctor Tardis being popular after 10 years of the first one selling for up to £200 is beyond me. But hey, at least we have 3/4 each for the 4th and 5th Doctors, never have any issue finding those! :D
Accrington and Blackburn had loads of everything at various times. I saw Daleks in Burnley, Blackpool Vicarage Lane I saw daleks and earthshock.
Loads of Cumbria stores were reported as having stock on here and FB.
there s no stock anywhere now because its all sold.

Stop blaming CO, other than making to order its nothing to do with them! They aren't going to produce the same thind as B&M are selling to put on their site - B&M wouldn't be very happy! Its rumoured there will be an exclusive electronic 1st Doc TARDIS at some point in any case.

Dalek Thay

Post by Dalek Thay »

Which stores in particular is what I was asking about the stores in Cumbria because I haven't seen a thing! Not a single solitary set which would indicate they had them and sold most, eventually selling out.

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Anyone seen any Robot sets yet? Still nada in Bristol.