B&M store locations stock update

Independently Cross

Re: B&M store locations stock update

Post by Independently Cross »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:34 pm
Still no luck for me, I am checking all the other aisles, since there's no sign of a space even being made where the last few of the summer sets are, but I can't see any sign of any of them anywhere. I'll have another go next week.
From what I'm reading (and it was the case where I found what I've got so far), checking every aisle/area, rather than just the usual place, seems to be really worth it this time, definitely.
Good luck!

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

Deborah J wrote:
Still no luck for me, I am checking all the other aisles, since there's no sign of a space even being made where the last few of the summer sets are, but I can't see any sign of any of them anywhere. I'll have another go next week.
Same here, I’ll keep looking each day but so far there has been so sign of any new figures and not even a space for them

RoseyT

Post by RoseyT »

Almost certain they're in every bloomin' B&M in East Anglia apart from the Cambridge store. Even the Kettering store has them, KETTERING!

JoelShelfy

Post by JoelShelfy »

Deborah J wrote:
Yeah, it’s really annoying.
My mate went a few days ago and they only had the old sets, then two spaces were finally made but they only put earthshock sets there…………and the fact it’s the same for all 9 of the stores he’s near is even more infuriating.
Idk what’s going to happen if no one buys any of them, will they just keep filling the voids with earthshock sets?
Could’ve already had my sets out in the post by now……
It’s weird because apparently the south suffered last year, now it’s the north that pays the price for some reason….
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock………….

Independently Cross

Post by Independently Cross »

Few HOTD sets at Willow Tree Lane (Hayes) today. More of 8 (4 or 5) than 6 (1 or 2), oddly. Plenty of 5 Doctors. Didn't see Earthshocks or TARDIS sets today. Only Marinus and Sensorites in Pump Lane (as far as Character goes).

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Bristol has had both variants of the new Five Doctors sets. Not yet come across the Daleks. The 1st Doctor and TARDIS sets were delivered to a single store the other day that refused to reserve any, and they said they'd only had about a dozen.

Went back earlier and was told they had sold out. So I am assuming those are most likely safe in the hands of scalpers. :lol:
Sad is happy for deep people.

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

Anyone know of anything in the north west, Cumbria or north Lancaster

JoelShelfy

Post by JoelShelfy »

Does anyone know how the whole thing with the Cyberleader 5 Docs set works?
How many does one store get? I know it’s 50/50 normal and Cyberleader, but just curious how many they get in.

ToyBoxOfRassilon

Post by ToyBoxOfRassilon »

JoelShelfy wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:19 pm
Does anyone know how the whole thing with the Cyberleader 5 Docs set works?
How many does one store get? I know it’s 50/50 normal and Cyberleader, but just curious how many they get in.
Depends, each box has either 12 or 24 sets per box (I can't remember) with half of the amount being one set, half being the other

depending on how many boxes the store gets (per shipment of them at least) that changes. My store is getting two five doctors crates, so there will be the usual set amount per version for my store (as if they were two different packs)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I was going to wait until next week, but I was nearby so I popped back in... still no sign of them, though the figures that were there had been shuffled on the shelf a little... maybe by someone else trying to see if the new figures were there? They clearly weren't there though. Also, last time I was there they had one of those rather grotesque stylised vinyl 11th doctor figures, today they had two and one of the tenth doctor. So that's interesting, I guess.