B&M store locations stock update

Avon

Re: B&M store locations stock update

Post by Avon »

Went to my absolute best chance, Sutton Coldfield, spoke to three staff, I'm sure as others have said, the truth isn't quite as clear cut but basically was told they weren't ordering any more Doctor Who "as they didn't sell", cue 25 high pile of Voord, dalek bobbles and a few Sensorites. I've had the same said and they've turned up, I was also been told that by Erdington after Harry Sullivan landed and they've had one wave in the years since.. given it's a forty minute trip each way by bus and as easy to transverse as the death zone itself, I'm inclined to believe them. Still nothing in the city centre, nor anywhere else accessible so I 100% did the right thing ebaying what I could, but I'll still keep trying when I can, they have to turn up!

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

A BIG THANK YOU to Debs for the heads-up about Dundee.

Got there for it opening just to see a guy get to them first and grab last 2 TARDISes - but in a great seasonal gesture of goodwill he let me have one. I checked if he was ‘one of us’ but sadly not. Loads of everything else and also noticed at least one variant on how the black has been applied to the Cybermans ‘handles’.

Lepter1

Post by Lepter1 »

All sets including daleks are at the B&M in Riverside retail Park, Warrington.

Tons of tardises.

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

Some restocks coming through - quite a few TARDIS sets in Blackburn Peel Park this morning.

MoarCrossovers

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Has anyone still got the Dalek sets in your area?
"Uwu! Nyaow I am deth, destwoyer of wurlds!"

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

I saw a post on Facebook about an hour ago- plenty of stock in Wolverhampton for anyone within the West Midlands!

tardistakeoff

Post by tardistakeoff »

Long shot but has anyone spotted any of the new sets in the north east at all? I’ve checked Gateshead metrocentre and in and around Middlesbrough but only this summers releases are in stock it seems

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

tardistakeoff wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:58 pm
Long shot but has anyone spotted any of the new sets in the north east at all? I’ve checked Gateshead metrocentre and in and around Middlesbrough but only this summers releases are in stock it seems
There are a few mentions on here and check out the map too - https://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co ... -barcodes/

tardistakeoff

Post by tardistakeoff »

Thanks for that, no tardis or dalek sets but b and m near riverside stadium has the new 3 packs in stock

BoundryHopper

Post by BoundryHopper »

No Planet Daleks, or 1st Doctor and TARDIS in the Peterborough, Wisbech or March stores... :(
:evil: #SAYNOTOSCALPERS :twisted: