B&M store locations stock update

TheOnComingStorm

B&M store locations stock update

Post by TheOnComingStorm »

Hello, I've started this thread purely for any sightings or updates on your local store. This will hopefully help people who have to travel miles to various stores. This thread will not discuss the figures in detail but will discuss where stock has been searched and/or found.

Reports of what is and isn’t in stock at certain branches has always been extremely helpful!

Eg. Store: Bristol Stock: Nothing in stock.

Thanks

Deborah J

Re: B&M store locations stock update

Post by Deborah J »

I won't be able to check my hometown store until I get back from this jolly jaunt I've gone on, but if there's rumblings of them showing up while I'm away then I'll maybe have a look in the Blackpool B&M. Last time I did this trip though, same week two years ago, the sets were released the day I came back up the road, on the Friday except I had two nights in Glasgow on the way back, and there are no B&Ms in central Glasgow, so I didn't get to go looking for them until I got back home. When I actually went they were already down to their last davison tardis and their last two shada tardii, of which I took one. No silver nemises until about a week later though.

Take away message, tldr, I think it'll probably not be until the end of the week before we start seeing these.

MoarCrossovers

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nothing in the two Thornton-Cleleveys or Marton stores yet. I'll try and check out the Blackpool store on Monday if I have the time, but I agree with Deborah that they most likely won't show until later in the week.
"Uwu! Nyaow I am deth, destwoyer of wurlds!"

Avon

Post by Avon »

Nothing Who related in B&M Erdington yesterday, why anyone would set foot there willingly is another matter :lol: I'll be checking Sutton Coldfield tomorrow when I pass by, but don't expect anything new for some time yet, I'm placing my bets on next weekend/next Monday

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

Nothing in my local, not even a spot for them. I’ve also not seen any of the sets on eBay yet (mins pre order ones that have been up since the announcement video).

RoseyT

Post by RoseyT »

I've heard a few people on Twitter and Facebook mention the 24/26th. Can't remember which.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

They don't have them in cleveleys b&m, I can tell you that much, they don't have any who figures in there old or new, all the old stock is sold out

Avon

Post by Avon »

None in Sutton Coldfield on Monday, I'm passing Birmingham Priory tomorrow and will check, ages away yet I'd bet, but I wouldn't mind finding some of last years..

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I didn't honestly expect anyvto be there, but I was passing anyway, though I might as well pop by

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Nothing in Bristol as yet.
Sad is happy for deep people.