B&M store locations stock update

JoelShelfy

Re: B&M store locations stock update

Post by JoelShelfy »

ToyBoxOfRassilon wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:11 pm
JoelShelfy wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:19 pm
Does anyone know how the whole thing with the Cyberleader 5 Docs set works?
How many does one store get? I know it’s 50/50 normal and Cyberleader, but just curious how many they get in.
Depends, each box has either 12 or 24 sets per box (I can't remember) with half of the amount being one set, half being the other

depending on how many boxes the store gets (per shipment of them at least) that changes. My store is getting two five doctors crates, so there will be the usual set amount per version for my store (as if they were two different packs)
Hmmm, apparently the store that my friend is getting them from only had two which sold out not long after being taken out of the box?
Only two sounds a little strange, as I would’ve expected them to have had at least 6 of them.
They had three of the standard sets on the shelf.

ANewWatchBegins

Post by ANewWatchBegins »

Edinburgh Fort Kinnaird had the Evil of the Daleks set, Earthshock and the Five Doctors, and an abundance of Marinus and Sensorites. No Cyberleaders left, and the new sets were located away from the last wave.

Edinburgh Maybury had the TARDIS, Earthshock and Five Doctors sets over the weekend according to The Doctor Who Site, but tonight only the Earthshock sets were left. In abundance. I'm shocked!

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Well, I got hold of a 1st Doctor and TARDIS set - but, unfortunately, it seems as though the only way I am going to be able to get it out of the box is by breaking the base. The little metal screws are in so tight that there's just no way to loosen them to liberate the set.
Sad is happy for deep people.

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Finally liberated it from the box - but had to cut the display to shreds before I could free it.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Had some luck at last, my local now has everything except the five doctors set - there's always something that turns up late. I'll pop in again at the weekend and see if it's managed to turn up. The tardis is particularly lovely, as ios 2 second Hartnell, the screws of my tardis were very reluctant to come out, I had to get a screwdriver way bigger than the intended size and really push in as I turned. Got it in the end, though.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:28 pm
Had some luck at last, my local now has everything except the five doctors set - there's always something that turns up late. I'll pop in again at the weekend and see if it's managed to turn up. The tardis is particularly lovely, as ios 2 second Hartnell, the screws of my tardis were very reluctant to come out, I had to get a screwdriver way bigger than the intended size and really push in as I turned. Got it in the end, though.
Looks like they took a scenic west coast drive up your way after dropping by Glasgow as not a hint on the east coast :cry:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Hopefully they turn up your way soon. And hopefully that 5 docs set turns up here. My friend has already managed to guilt me into giving away my planet daleks, so even if there are no 5 doctors when I pop round at the weekend I might still get myself a replacement for that.

Barnaby Bright

Post by Barnaby Bright »

Glasgow gorbals retail park had the 1st Doctor and Tardis, Sensorites, mini Daleks

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Bristol has now supposedly had delivery of all the sets. I've seen them all except for the Planet of the Daleks sets. A friend told me a store across town had a delivery of 12 and they sold out in less than an hour. :/

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

I’ve been lucky in the past as the east of Scotland has usually always had the sets in.

This is the first time there seem to be a blanket non-arrival, and with this new variant I don’t think I’ll be going far and afield looking for them. It is not even as if they have all been scalped, they’ve just never arrived.

I appreciate more now the frustrations other have had with previous waves.