B&M doctor who sets.

Mastersclanger

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Mastersclanger »

I got them all after visiting two B & M shops here in Belfast N.Ireland, usually it is the Tardis sets which are normally the hardest to get if you don't strike while they are newly released. They still had a few War Doctor sets and the 7th Doctor set .So I'm well pleased as today was the first day I've been out shopping since March the 11th! Good luck everyone and thanks to Al and the guys for taking a chance on releasing new figures.

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

are these out yet
Eggs gon give it to ya

BoundryHopper

Post by BoundryHopper »

There were none in my local B&M in North Cambridgeshire, but the supervisor said not to worry as they are due in, in a couple of weeks. He said that they send out the first batch/delivery they get to certain stores then work their way down the hierarchy with further batches.

He also said not to worry about the scalpers as there would be more than enough for everybody and then some! :D

He said that B&M are well aware of what goes on and so has made sure their will be plenty of stock for everyone.

So the lesson is DO NOT buy off Ebay, etc, nor pay more than the RRP plus postage!

If you're abroad, the best idea is to ask if someone can buy you the set(s) you want and post them to you for cost plus P&P. Anyone who is decent and got the money will do this I'm sure.

#SAYNOTOSCALPERS
:evil: #SAYNOTOSCALPERS :twisted:

Bundesrat

Amazon Sets

Post by Bundesrat »

Seems too good to be true, but GB and the Merch Site both seem to be backing a rumour as true that Amazon will shortly have 18 or so new sets for sale....

Doctor Gamer

Re: Amazon Sets

Post by Doctor Gamer »

18???? Are they releases or 18 new figures? Because if it’s the latter then this seems like BS to me...

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Seems you got to deal with a nicer employee than most do.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

18 items - some are single figures, some are 3 figure sets, some are figure and Dalek, some are figure and TARDIS.

The full list is on GB, but they are funny about copying content....

Seems unbelievable, but booboo has confirmed he got the list.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Smells fishy. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Just read this supposed list and I believe it even less now. Half the list is just the B&M sets with only like 2 very random exclusive sets. I find it hard to believe B&M would allow their sets to be sold somewhere else easier for everyone, especially so soon after the b&m ones have come out. It’s either a miss-communication error or wishful thinking taken as fact.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I can't find this list of things on either site, can someone link me up, buttercup?

Edit: nvm, found it
Last edited by Deborah J on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.