B&M doctor who sets.

skifflebits

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by skifflebits »

Bundesrat wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:09 pm
I can but dream that The Five Doctors set is real and comprises of Hurdnall, Ainley and Susan
So that would make it a one-Doctor set.

:)

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:22 pm
Bundesrat wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:09 pm
I can but dream that The Five Doctors set is real and comprises of Hurdnall, Ainley and Susan
So that would make it a one-Doctor set.

:)
Yea - keeps in line with the earlier Two Doctors set! :D

AndrozaniChap

Post by AndrozaniChap »

Like I said - take it with a pinch of salt.

I'm not sold on it personally but people seem to be believing it because this guy works for B&M and checked the stock server.

dorkjackson

Post by dorkjackson »

I take everything that's being rumoured with an enormous pinch of salt but.....

Power of the Daleks set aside, I'd buy every single one of those rumoured sets. I've been desperate for a hatted First Doctor/Brachaki TARDIS reissue for agggges; it and the Pink TARDIS from Happiness Patrol are the only variations left I'd consider buying.

I'm desperate for anything Hartnell era so getting 2 x monsters and potentially a companion or two would be a dream. I can't tell you how much I'd adore a Sensorite on my shelf...

Earthshock and Five Doctors; Raston Warrior Robot, Tegan and Hurndall? If so that Hartnell mould will be getting a hell of a lot of use this year!

I'm just glad we're not getting a tonne more Tom Baker era stuff. I love him and last year was a real treat but I'd be happy if the 80s and 60s got some love too!

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

AndrozaniChap wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:31 pm

I'm not sold on it personally but people seem to be believing it because this guy works for B&M and checked the stock server.
I hope he doesn't work for B&M. If they are anything like my work he'd be for the high jump sgharing that!

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

Aside from the claims the Daleks are 3 packs (surely the HOTD will keep the same format) I'm not sure of the general appeal of the alleged 60s sets. Sensorites and Voord, which appeared once. Don't get me wrong I'd LOVE them but they would need quite a few new bits and are they must grabs? I guess time will tell - whatever we get will be stunning and very welcome. I'm hoping for some more silver Daleks soon to turn into second movie ones :D :D

AndrozaniChap

Post by AndrozaniChap »

Dalekoddjob wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:51 am
AndrozaniChap wrote:

I hope he doesn't work for B&M. If they are anything like my work he'd be for the high jump sgharing that!
From his post - he doesn't seem to care, which is worrying.

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

AndrozaniChap wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:44 am
Dalekoddjob wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:51 am
AndrozaniChap wrote:

From his post - he doesn't seem to care, which is worrying.
Yea bit of a chip on his shoulder.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

AndrozaniChap wrote:

Nothing at all like a Character Options employee who overhears release info at the vending machine, then. ;)

(I feel like there's a few people who'll catch the reference.)

SJF

Post by SJF »

Guys I promise I work at CO and someone left a whole 27 Doctors set that includes Ruth and the Timeless Children wedged in the vending machine this is 100% legit guys