B&M doctor who sets.

skifflebits

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by skifflebits »

SJF wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:09 pm
I do feel like we have a good chance of eventually having a complete classic companion line up. A few of them are bit difficult to do right now, but I can see them getting through them all in the end.
2029: The "We've Run Out of Companions Set" featuring Sarah Kingdom (3 variants)

The Outcast

Post by The Outcast »

I wonder when we'll learn of the contents of the new sets. I'm guessing June/July time, which is quite a while away. At most, I can but hope that there'll be some sort of exciting online exclusive announced this month to tide us over till the juicy, juicy B&M news.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

The Outcast wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:22 am
I wonder when we'll learn of the contents of the new sets. I'm guessing June/July time, which is quite a while away. At most, I can but hope that there'll be some sort of exciting online exclusive announced this month to tide us over till the juicy, juicy B&M news.
If memory serves, we actually found out the CONTENTS in late May/early June of last year prior to actual release. And Romana 1 had an online image leak way before that.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

it was definitely july that the 2019 sets were announced, last year was such an indistinct blur but I think you might be right about it being earlier, the reissued sets were like october or something. I'm not in too much of a rush, because I seem to be constantly short on money of late, I've been trying to save up a little for them for the past few months but not quite succeeded, little costs keep coming up. So hopefully by the time the sets actually happen I'll have managed to get a little put by.

Mastersclanger

Post by Mastersclanger »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:51 pm
it was definitely july that the 2019 sets were announced, last year was such an indistinct blur but I think you might be right about it being earlier, the reissued sets were like october or something. I'm not in too much of a rush, because I seem to be constantly short on money of late, I've been trying to save up a little for them for the past few months but not quite succeeded, little costs keep coming up. So hopefully by the time the sets actually happen I'll have managed to get a little put by.
WHO needs food when you can chew on your little collectables. :D

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

a compelling argument, I can always nibble on colin if I'm feeling terribly hungry

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:45 am
a compelling argument, I can always nibble on colin if I'm feeling terribly hungry
It is exactly for moments like this we need a Kandyman release

Mastersclanger

Post by Mastersclanger »

Bundesrat wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:55 am
Deborah J wrote:
It takes "Allsorts" for that release! :D

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

Mastersclanger wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:37 am
Bundesrat wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:55 am
Deborah J wrote:
It takes "Allsorts" for that release! :D
Would it come with a bottle of lemonade so we can all recreate that famous scene?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Hey guys, I was just at my local B&M for some fence paint and I took a look in the toy aisle and all of last years sets are £5 now, so if you wanted something but missed it go pick it up, for sure, like it seems to just be the 3 packs left but that's a bargain, I already have them all but I got one of them for my friend whos birthday is next month.