B&M doctor who sets.

Lepter1

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Lepter1 »

BoundryHopper wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:05 pm
Still trying to get the Planet Daleks and the 1st Doctor with TARDIS set :(
They had them in Wigan a few days ago...Will check tomorrow for you. Where are you at?

Telecaster

Post by Telecaster »

Interesting post on GB - someone said a friend who works at Forbidden Planet claims they'll be taking delivery of some CO sets imminently.

'Companions of the Fourth Doctor' is among them - surplus stock perhaps?

Lepter1

Post by Lepter1 »

Lepter1 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:07 pm
BoundryHopper wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:05 pm
Still trying to get the Planet Daleks and the 1st Doctor with TARDIS set :(
They had them in Wigan a few days ago...Will check tomorrow for you. Where are you at?
No daleks or tardis there....

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I'm on holiday in sunny Southport right now, can confirm absolutely no figures at all in their b&m, a few weird bobbledaleks, that's it, pretty minimal toy aisle

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

Telecaster wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:56 am
Interesting post on GB - someone said a friend who works at Forbidden Planet claims they'll be taking delivery of some CO sets imminently.

'Companions of the Fourth Doctor' is among them - surplus stock perhaps?
Probably the ones from CO website which never made it to the USA?

Avon

Post by Avon »

Version one of the 4th Doctor companions, Zygons and Axos UNIT sets are up on Forbidden, £13.99 with £3 postage (then I'm guessing £5 for postage, if you order two or more if it's the same as it usually is). 4th Doc companions due the 21st of this month, UNIT sets due the 25th

Mastersclanger

Post by Mastersclanger »

Has there been any updates on when the forth Doctor and Robot sets will be in the shops.

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

I suspect it’ll be end of January, and then we’ll see the next HOTD sets and second Hartnell TARDIS arriving in May/June with an April announcement. Maybe March… though I suspect there’ll be some holding back after the severe delays this year, until everything is literally in place to drop, so that there’ll only be a week or two from announcement to shelf.

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

The B&M page on fb someone has reported that there will be a second season TARDIS and four Dalek sets this year. So presumably that would be Death, Genesis, Destiny and Revelation.

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

Dalekoddjob wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:47 am
The B&M page on fb someone has reported that there will be a second season TARDIS and four Dalek sets this year. So presumably that would be Death, Genesis, Destiny and Revelation.
Not quite,
It’ll be planet 2, Death, Genesis and Destiny.
Would be a crying shame if we didn’t get a Nyder/Davros 2 pack in the vein of 12/Davros… Especially seeing how easily Nyder could be done!
As well as some smashing three packs.
But yes, the TARDIS is a go, I’m pretty sure there’s some prototype images out there.