Danoftardis's collection

BilliePiperFan

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:38 am
Alright then up next is my Classic bad hombre collection. I forgot to take a wide group shot of these so just the close ups this time.

We've got Ice warrior and Sea Devil from the regular classics waves, 5 inches of perfect Roger Delgardo with orange Krynoid pretending to be an Axon (one of my favourite classic sets) and then big ole jelly as I like to call him on the end. While useless I really do like the gel guard, The Three Doctors is one of my all time favourite classic episodes.

Here is lovely Linx, some maggots, a Zygon and crispy Master. Robot mummy and Voc bot are from the Fourth Doctor adventure set, I really like the canopic jar for some reason. Crispy Master knows where you live and he's coming to get you.

Next up will probably be my Doctors, which will be splint into two posts I think. Enjoy :) .
Awww the Sea Devil.
Some of us were miserable before the virus...

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:11 pm

Awww the Sea Devil.
:?: Is there something about the Sea Devil that you find particularly endearing, he just looks like a regular homo reptilian dude to me :lol: .

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:17 am
BilliePiperFan wrote:

Awww the Sea Devil.
:?: Is there something about the Sea Devil that you find particularly endearing, he just looks like a regular homo reptilian dude to me :lol: .
They are kind of cute, those little turtley faces are very sweet.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:06 am
Danoftardis wrote:
BilliePiperFan wrote:

Awww the Sea Devil.
Actually now you mention it I can see it. There is something rather disarming about a Sea Devil's face, which is unfortunate seeing as it would probably zap me with it's little heat gun while I'm distracted.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:58 am
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

Actually now you mention it I can see it. There is something rather disarming about a Sea Devil's face, which is unfortunate seeing as it would probably zap me with it's little heat gun while I'm distracted.
Idk, though, I think if you turned the setting down a little those things would be good for teep tissue massages, maybe they just want to help us feel rested and relaxed but never realised that our skin isn't as tough so their massage heat lamps are too strong for us?

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:17 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

Idk, though, I think if you turned the setting down a little those things would be good for teep tissue massages, maybe they just want to help us feel rested and relaxed but never realised that our skin isn't as tough so their massage heat lamps are too strong for us?
I like that idea, allow me to take it a step too far.

'Doctor Who and the Deep Tissue Massage' a six part adventure starring Colin Baker. The Doctor and Peri arrive in Blackpool for a much needed holiday, while there they discover the Sea Devils have set up a massage parlour. Assuming the worst The Doctor & Peri sample what the Sea Devils have to offer and after 4 episodes of hot sweaty massage action they are satisfied. When they receive the rather large bill The Doctor decides they threaten all of creation and destroys the parlour, making sure to keep one of the massage guns for future use.
The End.
;)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:04 am
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

'Doctor Who and the Deep Tissue Massage' a six part adventure starring Colin Baker. The Doctor and Peri arrive in Blackpool for a much needed holiday, while there they discover the Sea Devils have set up a massage parlour. Assuming the worst The Doctor & Peri sample what the Sea Devils have to offer and after 4 episodes of hot sweaty massage action they are satisfied. When they receive the rather large bill The Doctor decides they threaten all of creation and destroys the parlour, making sure to keep one of the massage guns for future use.
The End.
;)
I mean I'd watch it.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:08 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

The End.
;)
I mean I'd watch it.
Be honest, was it the 4 episodes of hot sweaty massage action that sold it to you? Don't worry we won't judge, who wouldn't want to watch Colin and Nicola getting a massage :lol: .

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:49 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

The End.
;)
I mean I'd watch it.
Be honest, was it the 4 episodes of hot sweaty massage action that sold it to you? Don't worry we won't judge, who wouldn't want to watch Colin and Nicola getting a massage :lol: .
Come for the gratuitous 100 minute massage sequence, stay for the 50 minute "cheapskate doctor violently reneging on paying his bills then stealing equipment from a small business" portion

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:01 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:49 pm
Deborah J wrote:

I mean I'd watch it.
Come for the gratuitous 100 minute massage sequence, stay for the 50 minute "cheapskate doctor violently reneging on paying his bills then stealing equipment from a small business" portion
You make Colin sound gangsta here. I think I like 'Gangsta Doctor'.