B&M doctor who sets.

Bundesrat

Re: Amazon Sets

Post by Bundesrat »

Dalekoddjob wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:29 am
Nothing on the Merch site, just looked now. Is this not getting confused witb the US version selling the B&M stes?
Check the 'Ask a Question' section

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Boo boo also saying some stuff is up on twitter

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:46 am
Dalekoddjob wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:44 am
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:35 am
I don’t know if I can share the list here or not due to what Bundesrat said above
That's fair enough, they can be funny about stuff on there! Don't get yourself into trouble!!! All seems a bit odd though.
Thanks man I could dm you the list if you didn’t share it anywhere.
That would be cool, cheers

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Merch Site is saying these will be B&M exclusives in the UK, and on Amazon for US. Blue top 13th will be a US exclusive.

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

Bundesrat wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:21 am
Merch Site is saying these will be B&M exclusives in the UK, and on Amazon for US. Blue top 13th will be a US exclusive.
So could be leaked/wishful info on the next sets. that would make sense, especially as Al hinted at similar in his unboxing video.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

If someone could PM me the list I'd be grateful.

Kaldor

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Kaldor »

The full quote is:
Radioguy wrote:we have 9 new SKUs that should be available for purchase on Amazon within about 2 weeks, and another 8 SKUs within a month or two :)

The lists below are what we'll be launching over the course of the year:

Dr Who - History of the Daleks Twin Packs - Pack A
Dr Who - Graham Action Figure
Dr Who - Judoon Action Figure
Dr Who - 13th Dr Action Figure (Blue Top)
Dr Who - 13th Dr Action Figure (Pink Top)
Dr Who - Companions Of the 4th Dr Set
Dr Who - Friends & Foes of the 13th Dr Set
Dr Who - U.N.I.T. 1971 Set
Dr Who - 2nd Dr & Tardis Set
Dr Who - History of the Daleks Twin Pack A (1) The Chase
Dr Who - History of the Daleks Twin Pack B - The Daleks Masterplan
Dr Who - Companions Of the 4th Dr Set B (2 asst)
Dr Who - Friends and Foes of the 13th Dr Set B
Dr Who - 1975 U.N.I.T Terror of the Zygons Set B
Dr Who - 5th Dr & Tardis Set - Castrovalva
NEW ACE AND DALEK ROCKET LAUNCHER PACK
12TH DOCTOR AND DAVROS

(With thanks to GB)

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

This sounds like information from our mysterious American distributor, which would mean these are likely to be b&m sets. However, the last Dalek sets don't fit the pattern, so they could be original exclusives, and potentially therefore USA exclusive. I have no basis for this idea, so don't take it as fact.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Another useless update for any who care about my B&M adventure: I sent my mum to my local and they only had the Unit set in which is a positive because it means my local has the new wave in but they obviously haven’t got them all stocked. So I’m one small step closer to getting the Yaz and Ryan set.

The Outcast

Post by The Outcast »

According to Booboo over on the merchandise section of the Doctor Who Site, the leaked upcoming sets are real. I feel bad for CO and Al Dewar, they've not had much luck in keeping things secret until official announcement recently, have they?

Anyway, interested to see what is in these new sets, I imagine the Three Packs are just minor variants, and the 5th Doctor and TARDIS is probably an updated paint apps Regen 5th Doctor and the Androzani TARDIS without mud. But what will be in the Chase and Masterplan twin-packs? I'm very interested to see what Dalek variants are in those sets (prwety pwease new attachements?). But what interests me the most are the other packs. The 12th Doctor and Davros is pretty self-explanatory, new variant of hoodie 12 and a repainted 2008 Davros (tho he might have a new head), but the Ace and Dalek Rocket Launcher pack leaves me wondering a few things.

Why isn't it just called the Ace and Dalek pack? What do the "New" and "Rocket Launcher" bits mean. Now, I assume it's probably Remembrance Ace with her Rocket Launcher and an Imperial Dalek (or the Special Weapons Dalek?). BUT, what if I'm wrong, and it's actually New Ace, as in, VNA Ace in her combat outfit, with a weird new Rocket Launcher Dalek figure? Can't truly rule that out!