Hey Kids! Let's Brainstorm Primeval Figure Re-Uses!

DalekCheese

Re: Hey Kids! Let's Brainstorm Primeval Figure Re-Uses!

Post by DalekCheese »

TheOnComingStorm wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:16 pm
They could give us 2 new gas mask people if they just add a gas mask head to a Captain Jack body, this could be a gas mask solider. We could get a female gas mask zombie by using a Novice Hame body and a new gas mask head, this could be a female nurse zombie. Package them up with a yellow nanogenes glowing 9th Dr repaint and it's a winner!
Honestly you could get a lot of mileage from a gasmask headsculpt. Stick it on a UNIT soldier (maybe with a different gun), and there’s another gas mask soldier. Grandma Connolly for gas mask civilian. On the 11th Doctor for gas mask civilian #2.

We need a whole wave of these!

TheOnComingStorm

Post by TheOnComingStorm »

I am desperate for a "friends of the 9th Dr' set! I really want a Jackie Tyler figure! Give us a series 1 set with Jackie, Mickey and Harriet Jones!

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

TheOnComingStorm wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:40 pm
I am desperate for a "friends of the 9th Dr' set! I really want a Jackie Tyler figure! Give us a series 1 set with Jackie, Mickey and Harriet Jones!
As much as I wouldn't be interested, I endorse it and feel for 9th Doctor fans: The ONE character who most deserves more variants and a better figure (Rose, duh) is, to my understanding, still off limits. And, 9 himself has kinda limited options. ("This time iiiiit's....same figure, but a black shirt.")

Although seriously, where's our "Parting of the Ways" Jack in t-shirt/vest with oversized gun?

TheOnComingStorm

They could repaint Martha's jacket in a lighter cream colour and we would have her from 'The Doctor's Daughter'.

TheOnComingStorm

A question for Al...

With regards to Rose Tyler figures. Assuming you are able to keep rereleasing the existing Rose figures, would you be able to do new plastic wraps on the existing Rose figures? Or does this mean needing approval from Billie. How would a repaint work? Would you need permission to say re-release the disco dancing Rose, but in a red jacket and black trousers. Or the New Earth Rose with a new plastic wrap t-shirt? Is Rose off limits? Thank you!

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

TheOnComingStorm wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:17 am
A question for Al...

With regards to Rose Tyler figures. Assuming you are able to keep rereleasing the existing Rose figures, would you be able to do new plastic wraps on the existing Rose figures? Or does this mean needing approval from Billie. How would a repaint work? Would you need permission to say re-release the disco dancing Rose, but in a red jacket and black trousers. Or the New Earth Rose with a new plastic wrap t-shirt? Is Rose off limits? Thank you!
Quoted into the Questions for Lurker thread! :)

TheOnComingStorm

Not a primeval reuse but a Dr Who figure reuse. Using the Gelth Zombie body and a Clockwork man head, all repainted appropriately then we could get a female clockwork droid.

TARDIS23

Post by TARDIS23 »

Also not primeval but could we get a John Smith 10th Doctor using an 11th Doctor body? The shorter jacket over the time of the Doctor waistcoat is pretty much there for the upper half, not sure the legs would be that accurate but I’m sure with them painted accordingly they would be serviceable. Package it with one of each of the different scarecrow sculpt probably in new colours or include the unreleased beige one. Unless anyone can think of a way to approximate one of the Family of Blood members? In which case replace one scarecrow with that.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

TARDIS23 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:30 pm
Also not primeval but could we get a John Smith 10th Doctor using an 11th Doctor body? The shorter jacket over the time of the Doctor waistcoat is pretty much there for the upper half, not sure the legs would be that accurate but I’m sure with them painted accordingly they would be serviceable. Package it with one of each of the different scarecrow sculpt probably in new colours or include the unreleased beige one. Unless anyone can think of a way to approximate one of the Family of Blood members? In which case replace one scarecrow with that.
There was a prototype of baines/brother of mine made that never saw the light of day, but I don't think they'd bring that one back from the dead now, I assume prototypes that never made the cut are as unlikely to get done as things that have never been made at all.

CharlieTheWhovian

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:42 am
TARDIS23 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:30 pm
There was a prototype of baines/brother of mine made that never saw the light of day, but I don't think they'd bring that one back from the dead now, I assume prototypes that never made the cut are as unlikely to get done as things that have never been made at all.
Could Martha be approximated from someone? Or the Matron?