Bundesrat

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:03 pm
Bundesrat wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:05 pm
FOTY sure, but GOAT……
Katie McCabe is pretty insistent that Viv is the GOAT. If she thinks so, I think so. I wouldn't want to fight her over it anyway she's... strong.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:18 pm
You wound me sir! Oh the pain. How could you!?

TDV has done many evil things in their time, but to remind me of that night with that gif is a new depth of evillllll!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I am so confused

Is this what it feels like to be Dan when any pop culture thing/ any movie ever gets mentioned?

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:59 am
Is this what it feels like to be Dan when any pop culture thing/ any movie ever gets mentioned?
In a word? Yes.

Enjoy the experience of being a Dan.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:42 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:59 am
In a word? Yes.

Enjoy the experience of being a Dan.
My head feels so square right now :(

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

You better get down to the station because the Last T-MAT to Clarksville has finally arrived! The highly anticipated final single from no.1 album 'You Belong to Uzz' is sure to please fans of 'Britain's Biggest Band'! Fans will notice that bass player Danoftardis has finally revealed his face, notice that it bears a remarkable resemblance to the character of 'Dan' from popular documentary series 'Doctor Who', this is because Dan played himself in that series, using 'John Bishop' as a pseudonym to conceal his identity! Unfortunately while removing his TARDIS head for the photoshoot DG got stuck inside as he was taking an illicit trip in time and space.

DWT Records are also pleased to announce a new partnership with ambitious Chinese bottled water brand "水"! As part of this deal Deborah J will become the new face of their advertisement campaign, with a poster to be revealed in due course...

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I've already preordered this. You could say I've made a reservation.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

The sheer brilliance of our latest single appears to have stunned TDV into silence. This is a high honour, and one which will live long in the memory of TCoS achievements!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I'm at my friend's wedding party rn and our new single is the only track they're playing. Any other song that would get tedious after a while but it really is a banger.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:57 am
The sheer brilliance of our latest single appears to have stunned TDV into silence. This is a high honour, and one which will live long in the memory of TCoS achievements!
I believe the phrase is ‘If you can’t say nuffin’ nice, don’t say nuffin’ at all’

I’m left dumbfounded that either you didn’t google those letters, or that you did and still used them….. :o :shock:

(truth is I’ve been too scared to try, lol!)