Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Bundesrat »

Retirement ;)

KingYcranos

Post by KingYcranos »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:00 am
A DWT Records Ltd. legal baboon tells me that user interaction is at an all time low (nearly as low as Doctor Who figure engagement! :o ) with the band only getting a billion sales and streams so far this month... With this in mind our chief marketing orangutan has proposed an idea:

What would fans most like to see next from the band? Any ideas are on the table, the sillier the better according to the marketing department. :?

You all perform the 80s Doctor Who theme cosplaying Sylvester McCoy cosplaying Colin Baker, with 100% of Ticket Sales going to children. (Well, you're all somebody's child)
Did someone say Foamasi?

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

You all release a solo single on the same day, the one who sells the most goes on to fabulous success and untold riches as a solo artist, the rest soldier on trying to recapture the success of their youth by playing the old hits (and a couple of new ones) at concerts frequented by ageing fans also trying to recapture their youth.

TDV will of course give everyone equal coverage, and publish its unbiased reviews of each effort.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

DWT Records Ltd. would like to clarify that contractually the members of TCoS can never retire. There is a clause in each contract stating they must perform until death, and thereafter DWT reserves the right to take their corpses, reanimated them and ensure TCoS plays continually. Therefore TDV's request cannot be met.

Cosplaying Sylvester McBaker however is entirely plausible.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:46 pm
DWT Records Ltd. would like to clarify that contractually the members of TCoS can never retire. There is a clause in each contract stating they must perform until death, and thereafter DWT reserves the right to take their corpses, reanimated them and ensure TCoS plays continually. Therefore TDV's request cannot be met.

Cosplaying Sylvester McBaker however is entirely plausible.
How about TCOS throughout the multiverse (no prizes for guessing what I watched last night)

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:05 pm
How about TCOS throughout the multiverse (no prizes for guessing what I watched last night)
Crisis on Infinite Earths of course. Being a paper of culture that is the only option. ;)

TCoS throughout the multiverse is an eye watering prospect to be sure. Imagine infinite TCoS tunes reverberating everywhere at once...

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

👊👊

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Sorry for my inactivity of late. I, like presumably the rest of the band, am still massively hungover from my birthday party last week.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

I'm still under a table in a stupor, which is remarkable when you consider I don't even imbibe... :?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

too much cress in the buffet sandwiches, that's what done it